CT/ Radiology Technologist - CT Scan - Part Time - Nights
$2500 Sign On Bonus!
Under the direction of a radiologist, the CT Technologist performs complex professional procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. They obtain high quality scans, which are interpreted by a radiologist in the evaluation of disease or abnormality. Assists radiologists or other staff physicians in the performance of diagnostic CT procedures whenever required. This position also requires General Radiology job functions.
*Candidates must be external to be eligible for the Sign-on Bonus with a two year agreement.
- Must have completed formal radiology technology training at an AMA approved school.
- Must be able to cope with the stressful situations and handle deadlines in a demanding, fast paced medical environment.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be competent in the use of facility communication systems and equipment (e.g. EMR/PACS and fax machines).
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from radiology or other medical equipment and computerized systems.
- Must have met ARRT registry requirements and be CT registered.
- If CT registry eligible, must pass registry within one year of accepting the position; if performing in more than one modality and registry eligible, must pass registry within one year of accepting additional responsibilities (see addendum). License by state if applicable.
- Must be CPR certified
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.