Operations Specialist - Central Support - Paramount - Full Time - Days
At Paramount Health Care, we offer insurance to both large and small groups and also cater to Medicare (Paramount Elite) subscribers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Our Medicaid product (Paramount Advantage) services those living in the state of Ohio. We maintain an accreditation by the NCQA – the National Committee for Quality Assurance – for our Ohio HMO, Elite and Advantage products. We’re also part of ProMedica, which is ranked the second most integrated health system in the U.S. and No. 1 in the Midwest. For more information about Paramount, please visit our website http://www.paramounthealthcare.com.
Reports to the Team Lead, Operations and has no direct reports.
The Central Support Operations Specialist is responsible for managing the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of projects in a multi-functional environment. This role will be expected to work directly and collaboratively with Paramount leadership and ProMedica leadership in the attainment of strategic priorities. Will be expected to work directly and independently with vendors and providers.
• Provide operational support to all departments within Paramount Operations.
• Communicate and engage with key stakeholders and department leads on complex issues impacting daily operations and strategic initiatives.
• Create project trackers with timelines, action items, and resources.
• Develop and manage reports related to Key Performance Indicators and productivity across all departments within Operations.
• Manages projects from beginning to end and assisting with other special initiatives as needed.
• Analyzes, designs, and implements improved work systems, procedures, reconciliation, and quality assurance processes and methods.
• Performs methods and procedures associated with assigned strategic initiatives.
• Manage specified operational responsibilities on an ongoing basis.
• Performs analytical duties as assigned.
• Assists with implementation of process or reporting changes for regulatory reasons or special regulatory audits.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Skills: Possess strong skills in planning, organization, and an understanding of claim work flows, quality assurance processes and internal controls. Must possess excellent communication, ability to foster collaboration, cooperation, and motivation. Must have analytical skills capable of analyzing complex data sets and identifying trends and other key performance indicators in the data. Must have demonstrated problem solving and project management skills. Must influence stakeholders to change existing processes to maximize efficiencies. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Ability to communicate on telephones, operate computers and general office equipment.
Years of Experience: Minimally 2 years’ experience in an areas such as project management, managed care, healthcare, insurance, or process design setting.
Education: Master degree preferred
Skills: Can speak Spanish/bilingual
Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience of project management or managing people and technology toward optimal processes is preferred.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.