Executive Assistant - Advantage - Paramount - Full Time - Days
At Paramount Health Care, we offer insurance to both large and small groups and also cater to Medicare (Paramount Elite) subscribers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Our Medicaid product (Paramount Advantage) services those living in the state of Ohio. We maintain an accreditation by the NCQA – the National Committee for Quality Assurance – for our Ohio HMO, Elite and Advantage products. We’re also part of ProMedica, which is ranked the second most integrated health system in the U.S. and No. 1 in the Midwest. For more information about Paramount, please visit our website http://www.paramounthealthcare.com.
Reports to COO of Paramount with no direct reports.
Perform diversified administrative/secretarial duties for Paramount’s Chief Operating Officer and other assigned executives. Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the Chief Operating Officer and staff. Deals discreetly with sensitive, confidential information.
1. Ensure accurate and timely dissemination of information from the COO’s office by assembling, distributing, generating, drafting and coordinating various internal and external correspondence, answering and screening telephone calls; opening, sorting and routing incoming mail; typing outgoing correspondence, contracts, etc.; scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, and recording minutes; filing; coordinating special mailings; making appointments and screening visitors; ordering supplies; maintaining accurate records (e.g., expense reports, time sheets, etc.).
2. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and presentation of a professional image, interfacing with senior level management from a variety of internal and external constituents. The incumbent must be adaptable to change, be detail oriented, display qualities of initiative and be able to work independently. The position is characterized by duties that require a good measure of personal tact, integrity and judgment.
3. Maintain and update filing system, presentation materials and COO files, archiving when necessary.
4. Make travel arrangements for supervisor, make and confirm lodging and airline reservations, car rental, prepare travel and expense reports.
5. Order and maintain office supplies. Keep expense records. Maintain department budget records, monitor records for personnel action forms, supplies, etc. Project budgets and monitor that department operates within allocated funds.
6. Provide research and administrative support on special projects. Prepare data on projects and studies such as updating procedure manuals or analyzing department activities.
7. Attend meetings as required. Participate on committees as directed. Transcribe meetings minutes as required.
8. Coordinate and maintain Network Management files, including but not limited to hospital contracts.
9. Must be flexible to attend/assist/plan occasional meetings or functions off-site and/or outside of normal business hours.
10. May supervise clerical staff.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Education: Associate’s degree or will accept high school diploma plus 5 or more years relevant experience in leiu of a degree.
Skills: Basic word processing (Microsoft Word), basic database (Microsoft Excel), and advanced presentation (Microsoft Power Point) skill required.
Years of Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Skills: Advanced word processing (Microsoft Word), Advanced database (Microsoft Excel), and advanced presentation (Microsoft Power Point) skills preferred
Years of Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience
Personal Protective Equipment:
Physical Demands: 1. Ability to move between company work stations, floors and departments; ability to communicate on telephones; ability to operate general office equipment, including computers.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.