Regional Sales Manager - Paramount Dental- Indiana
- Responsible for growth, leadership, motivation and participating with the team in the product planning and sales execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and client (employer group, agent) requirements, defining the product vision, marketing of the product and working with Operations to ensure revenue and client satisfaction goals are met.
- Specific goals and tasks will be assigned that will require educating, motivating, recruitment and brand management to Paramount Dental’s complete client base
- The Manager’s job includes ensuring that the product sales supports the company’s overall strategy and goals and long range plans.
- The Manager owns the responsibility for the success and rewards of the team’s ability to deliver Health Resource’s plans and sales growth for a region or territory. Manager may also be assigned a specific new territory for sales and growth initiatives, including new product lines for emerging markets.
- Manager is responsible for using Paramount Dental’s sales tools (Salesforce) and reporting to Director key issues of team responsibility functions
- Adherence to Sales goals and budget and deadlines are direct responsibilities
- Acknowledgement of policies and procedures for internal and external purposes
- Identify improvements to cycles and work flows to support customer satisfaction
- Provide marketing ideas, market intelligence to assure Paramount Dental is competitive, dynamic, and cutting edge. Be the “face” and “voice” of Paramount Dental.
- Focus is on products and solutions serving the revenue cycle needs within the healthcare market and the creation of new market opportunities:
- Development of enhancements to existing products and development of new, innovative products within targeted markets to maintain Health Resources’ leadership position in the dental care industry.
- Monitor and analysis of team functions
- Responsible for understanding Health Resources position compared to competition in regard to pricing, functionality, image and other competitive measurements.
- Responsible for establishing business cases, including pricing, sales plans, and expected revenue
- Responsible for problem solving client issues with regard to plan information, enrollment, billing and renewals
- Selection of, coordination and participation in Corporate Branding events
- All on site activities require coordination with team members in order to ensure the best use of staff and resources to communicate Paramount Dental’s corporate message
- Organize team visits and discussions with clients and centers of influence
- Maintain and exhibit excellent verbal communication skills and responsiveness to client base at all times.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Risk Management or related field
License: Health insurance license required
⦁ Cost understanding of product delivery and operational overhead for efficient distribution process
⦁ Monitoring, analyzing and communicating communication results as they compare to forecast and plan - Weekly product development and expense report
⦁ Excellent skills for communication, reporting and task planning
⦁ Superior skills for developing strategic planning and setting and attaining Sales Goals
⦁ Strong experience in individual and team based decision making that clearly demonstrates cooperative performance results
⦁ Background with data management and the analysis of cost and functionality of current business processes and results
⦁ Friendly, interpersonal, competitive, and influential
⦁ Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
Years of Experience: 2+ years of experience in sales in the healthcare/ancillary benefits field
Skills: Leadership skills are helpful with focus on a competitive environment.
⦁ Travel capabilities that requires individual mode of transportation to visit client locations and team events
⦁ Requires carrying a laptop to meeting locations
⦁ Requires packing and carrying product information and supplies to clients and event locations
⦁ Minimal corporate on-site and preference to home office
⦁ Extensive travel and primarily off Paramount Dental site and on site with Events, Clients and Agents
⦁ Networking activities with Clients/customers
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.