Physician / Medical Oncologist
ProMedica is seeking a part time BC/BE Medical Oncologist to join their team in Hillsdale, Michigan.
- Physician will be employed by ProMedica Physicians Group, however will work solely on the Hillsdale Hospital campus.
- As a ProMedica employed physician this physician will collaborate with Hillsdale Hospital and work on this campus part time / 1-2 days per week along with an APP on site.
- Remainder of schedule will be telemedicine, supporting the team across the system.
- Physician will perform full diagnostic workup, manage patient and provide follow up services in Hillsdale, allowing for care close to home.
- Patients will be sent to a ProMedica Cancer Institute location for treatment from the ProMedica onsite comprehensive team.
- Strong clinical background, in medical oncology. Clinical responsibilities include outpatient consultation, long-term management, and inpatient consultation.
- Open to new Grads
- The goal of this position is for the patient to get the most they can from the multi-disciplinary collaboration of the medical team’s collective wisdom and experience.
Do not miss this opportunity to join us:
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation with Quality Performance Financial incentives
- CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
ProMedica Physicians Group (PPG)
Being a part of a large family has advantages. With more than 1300 ProMedica Physicians and advanced practice providers, our network is the region’s most complete, with connections to leading hospitals and a wide spectrum of health services. ProMedica Physicians have locations serving northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, all working together with a single mission: the health of our communities.
Founded in 1915, Hillsdale Hospital is a community-based hospital providing high-quality healthcare in south central Lower Michigan and a 2022 Top Rural & Community Hospital (The Chartis Group). </p>
The hospital offers comprehensive care, including acute inpatient services, advanced radiology and imaging services, full-service laboratory, surgery, infusion IV therapy, a state-of-the-art birthing center, emergency care, inpatient psychiatric care and more. We also deliver specialty care and owns and operates multiple outpatient clinics. Specialty care provided includes pulmonology and sleep disorders, orthopedics in affiliation with University of Toledo Medical Center, home care, a pain management clinic, short-stay rehab, vascular care and more.
Three primary care clinics, Hillsdale Health & Wellness, Litchfield Health Clinic and Reading Health Clinic provide walk-in care or same-day appointments.</p>
Named 2022 Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital by the Chartis Center for Rural Health</em>
- Puts Hillsdale Hospital in the top 6% of rural hospitals nationwide based on inpatient market share, outpatient market share, quality, outcomes, patient perspective, cost, charge and financial efficiency
Rated High Performing Hospital for Hip Fractures by U.S. News & World Report</em>
- Highest award a hospital can earn for U.S. News’ Best Hospitals Procedures & Conditions ratings. Given in recognition of care that was significantly better than the national average, as measured by factors such as patient outcomes</li>
President & CEO JJ Hodshire Given the National Rural Health Association’s Top Honor</em>
- 2022 recipient of the Louis Gorin Award for Outstanding Achievement in Rural Health. Recognizes individuals who have shown creativity, unselfishness, compassion and a cooperative attitude in seeking ways to make lasting contributions to rural health care beyond the local community, including having a demonstrated effect on rural health at state and national levels
Hospital’s Rural Health Podcast is a Member of the Health Podcast Network
- Weekly episodes focus on the healthcare challenges, triumphs and opportunities facing rural America. Created and produced by Hillsdale Hospital, Rural Health Rising has a growing national audience and is a member of the global Health Podcast Network.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment email@example.com/gender (including pregnancy), . In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.