Support Coordinator - Promedica 360 Health-Greenvill - Part Time - Days
Located in Fremont, Ohio, ProMedica Memorial Hospital has served the citizens of Sandusky County and the adjacent communities since 1918. In fact, our hospital was built with funds raised by members of our community on land donated by the family of former United States President, Rutherford B. Hayes.
- Assists the department through the performance of routine secretarial and clerical duties.
- Greets visitors and patients
- Takes and prepares new patient orders, obtains, and processes registration information, and facilitates
insurance pre-certification when indicated.
- Pulls patient charts in response to daily treatment schedule. Phones all patients with missed treatments to ascertain records and make further appointments.
- Generates daily billing sheets and completes daily computerized billing
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls: opens and routes mail
- Maintain monthly department statistics. Generates or assists in the preparation of monthly department
- productivity report.
- Performs general office typing, filing, etc
- Orders and maintains inventory of general office supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective
- interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from computer and type 50 wpm: and operate keyboard, telephone, and copiers.
- Occasionally must be able to move, lift and/or carry light equipment and materials.
- Drug Screen Collections
- Basic computer skills
- Operate copy machine
- Basic math,
- Compile statistics
- Excellent communication skills in person and/or via phone
- Establish/maintain filing systems
- Knowledge of basic computer software
- Maintain departmental logs
- Compose letters/documents
Skills: Experience in a hospital/healthcare environment
Years of Experience: 1-2
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.