Sonographer, Registered - Ultrasound - Per Diem - Days
Located in Fremont, Ohio, ProMedica Memorial Hospital has served the citizens of Sandusky County and the adjacent communities since 1918. In fact, our hospital was built with funds raised by members of our community on land donated by the family of former United States President, Rutherford B. Hayes.
The Sonographer independently performs department specific ultrasound procedures. Participates in research and educational activities, incorporates the philosophy and mission of ProMedica in all services provided.
- Must be registered as a diagnostic sonographer by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS).
- If not registered, must become registered within one year
- Must be CPR certified
- Must meet all pertinent department requisites, in-services and policies and procedures
- Must be able to move about hospital and between workstations
- Must be able to understand directions and be able to communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills
- Must be able to take call within 30 minutes.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.