Security Officer - Fostoria Community Hospital - Per Diem - Variable
ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital is a 25-bed, acute-care Critical Access Hospital serving the residents of Fostoria and surrounding communities. Patients at Fostoria Community Hospital have access to state-of-the-art diagnostic, emergency and surgical facilities, as well as general medical care and inpatient intensive care. We are committed to providing our patients with convenient access to compassionate care and the latest technological advancements in medical care and treatment. Established in 1930, ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital has proudly cared for generations of patients and families.
Our Security Department, under general supervision, maintains the security of hospital property to ensure the safety of employees, patients and visitors against fire, theft and physical harm. If you are interested we invite you to apply!
- Associates degree in security of a related field; or two years’ experience in security of a related field is preferred.
- Must deal effectively with a variety of patients, staff, customers and visitors, sometimes under potentially stressful situations. Must have the ability to work with diverse populations and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written skills are required.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries, possess effective interpersonal skills.
- Requires a valid driver's license and a clean driving record, as demonstrated by a MVR (motor vehicle record) in order to be covered under the Company's insurance policy.
- Must be able to frequently move, lift or carry medium-weight materials or objects and with assistance occasionally move very heavy patients or individuals.
- Must possess and maintain physical fitness to provide for effective performance of the job.
- Must complete the Basic Security Officer Certification through IAHSS within six (6) months of appointment.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.