CT / Radiology Tech - Radiology - Per Diem - Variable
ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital is a 25-bed, acute-care Critical Access Hospital serving the residents of Fostoria and surrounding communities. Patients at Fostoria Community Hospital have access to state-of-the-art diagnostic, emergency and surgical facilities, as well as general medical care and inpatient intensive care. We are committed to providing our patients with convenient access to compassionate care and the latest technological advancements in medical care and treatment. Established in 1930, ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital has proudly cared for generations of patients and families.
Under the direction of a radiologist, the CT Technologist performs complex professional procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. They obtain high quality scans, which are interpreted by a radiologist in the evaluation of disease or abnormality. Assists radiologists or other staff physicians in the performance of diagnostic CT procedures whenever required.
- Must have completed formal radiology technology training at an AMA approved school.
- Must have met ARRT registry requirements and be CT registered.
- If CT registry eligible, must pass registry within one year of accepting the position; if performing in more than one modality and registry eligible, must pass registry within one year of accepting additional responsibilities (see addendum). License by state if applicable.
- Must be CPR certified
- Must be able to cope with the stressful situations and handle deadlines in a demanding, fast paced medical environment.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be competent in the use of facility communication systems and equipment (e.g. EMR/PACS and fax machines).
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from radiology or other medical equipment and computerized systems.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.