CRNA - Anesthesiology - Full Time - Relocation Assistance to Defiance OH
Enjoy the security of being part of a growing Anesthesia team that is integral to one of the largest health systems in the country.
ProMedica Physician Anesthesiology is seeking to fill full time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work in Defiance, OH. This role is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings. Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons and other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a variety of procedures.
- Job Security - with one of the largest health systems in the country
- Professional Growth – opportunity to practice in different settings, utilizing a variety of skills
- Work-Life Balance – you choose to pick up overtime shifts for extra income & call/no-call jobs exist</span>
- Signing Bonus - $20,000
- Relocation Assistance - $10,000
We understand the importance of work-life balance and believe as your life evolves, so should your career.
- 6 person CRNA team (when fully staffed)
- Schedule: 1 in 6 weekday call – can do in house, or call from home; If doing call from home must be within 30 minutes of the hospital; OB call consists of about 80-85% of call volume
- 1 in 6 weekend call
- Extremely competitive salary - additional call shifts are compensated
- Typically runs 3-4 rooms a day
- Types of cases: everything except no brains or hearts
- 25-40 patients per day
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states.The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visitwww.promedica.org/aboutus.
ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital is located about 60 miles southwest of Toledo in Defiance, Ohio. Our facility was constructed in 2002 and is designed to promote a healing environment. It also has state-of-the-art technology and private rooms that feel like a home away from home. Being a community-based hospital, we also have a professional office building where you'll find many primary and specialty doctors. In addition, we're a critical-access hospital and accredited by the Joint Commission, the industry leader in setting healthcare standards. We're also an accredited Chest Pain Center and Level III trauma center. Join our team today!
Defiance, OH, nestled at the confluence of the Scenic Maumee River and Auglaize River, is named for Fort Defiance, constructed in 1794 by General “Mad” Anthony Wayne. There are many options for life-long learning, including public and private educational systems and churches of many denominations. We hope you see for yourself the hometown atmosphere that flourishes not only in the city limits, but in the surrounding small towns and rural areas as well. We are also the home of Defiance College – Go Yellow Jackets!
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex/gender (including pregnancy),
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.