PMHNP - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
ProMedica Behavioral Health is recruiting to add a full-time experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to their busy practice located in Findlay, OH.
This provider will be expected to...
Provide psychiatric health services, education, counseling and emotional support, in collaboration with the psychiatrist Dr. Travis
Issue medication prescriptions in accordance with treatment guidelines
Order laboratory tests then interprets and explains the test results to patients
Provide patient education regarding medications, risks, benefits and reasonable outcome expectations
Communicates with patients and engages in follow-up as necessary
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visitwww.promedica.org/aboutus.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Mental Health Experience
- Must be licensed or license eligible in the state of Ohio
- Certificate of Authority to practice is required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.