Social Worker - Behavioral Health - Defiance - Full Time - Days
Under general supervision and according to Service’s standards and policies, prepares social assessments, and functions as the clinics primary mental health provider at the school tele-health clinics. The Social Worker will act to restore students to optimum social functioning within their capacity. The Licensed Masters Social Worker confers with clinic providers, nurses, and works directly with students and families. The CLMSW performs mental health functions independently within determined scope of practice for the Community Health Center of Branch County, Michigan Mental Health and Public Health Codes. The social worker has the ability to conduct crisis and emergency interventions.
- Master’s degree from an approved school of social work (accredited by the Council of Social Work Education) required.
- One year of social work in a health care setting required.
- Required to practice as a Licensed Masters Social Worker in Ohio.
- Experience with adolescent population and families preferred.
- Copes with work involving adolescent patients at varying level of emotional need.
- Reads, speaks and writes English in order to fulfill job functions in an understandable way.
- See/hear or use prosthetics that enable them to accomplish essential job functions.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.