Security Officer - Defiance Regional Hospital - Part Time - Days
$500 Sign On Bonus Available!
ProMedica's Mission is to improve your health and well-being. That's evident the minute you walk through the doors of ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital. Located about 60 miles southwest of Toledo in Defiance, Ohio, our facility was constructed in 2002 and designed to promote a healing environment. It also has state-of-the-art technology and private rooms that feel like a home away from home.
Being a community-based hospital, we also have a professional office building where you'll find many primary and specialty doctors. In addition, we're a critical-access hospital and accredited by the Joint Commission, the industry leader in setting healthcare standards. We're also an accredited Chest Pain Center and Level III trauma center.
Our Security Department, under general supervision, maintains the security of hospital property to ensure the safety of employees, patients and visitors against fire, theft and physical harm. If you are interested we invite you to apply!
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- Associates degree in security of a related field; or two years’ experience in security of a related field is preferred.
- Must deal effectively with a variety of patients, staff, customers and visitors, sometimes under potentially stressful situations. Must have the ability to work with diverse populations and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written skills are required.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries, possess effective interpersonal skills.
- Requires a valid driver's license and a clean driving record, as demonstrated by a MVR (motor vehicle record) in order to be covered under the Company's insurance policy.
- Must be able to frequently move, lift or carry medium-weight materials or objects and with assistance occasionally move very heavy patients or individuals.
- Must possess and maintain physical fitness to provide for effective performance of the job.
- Must complete the Basic Security Officer Certification through IAHSS within six (6) months of appointment.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.