Admin Clerk - Paramount Regional Columbus
Non-case management staff responsible for supporting the case management process. Individual works under the direct supervision of the Lead Administrative Clerk providing clerical support for the department.
- Answer in-coming phone calls and triages customer service questions
- Prep C-9’s and send C-9 response letters within BWC Policy timeframes via fax, email and mail
- Print and mail all Case Manager/Claims Examiner Introductory Letters
- Print and mail Case Management Discharge Letters
- Print and mail medical correspondence from Batch Processing in Claim Software system
- Utilize the Ohio BWC website to obtain assigned contact information i.e. employer, attorney, third party administrator
- Index incoming faxed medial which includes medical, C-9’s, BWC forms and bills
- Open incoming mail which includes sorting and scanning medical, C-9’s, BWC forms
- Review returned mail by checking Ohio BWC V3 program and update claim software program appropriately
- Print medical documents for physician referral packet upon request utilizing BWC website and Claim Software system
- Provides support to the Marketing/Sales department during large mail campaigns
- Occasional off-site assignments given when HMS clients need administrative support.
- Proficient Computer skills (including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook, Desktop faxing software), excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability of recognizing medical documents
- High School/GED Certificate
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states.The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.