Nurse Intern - Obstetrics - Per Diem - Variable
The Nurse Intern is a caregiver enrolled in the final year of an accredited ADN RN nursing program or final two year of an accredited BSN RN nursing program. This individual will assume responsibility and accountability for a group of patients utilizing the nursing process. Other Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains the standards of nursing care, policies and procedures of the system and department, also maintains an awareness of patient and family conditions and nursing care needs, including physical, psychological and social needs
- Applies the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served (i.e.: infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric) as written in the departmental standards
- Under the direction of an RN, assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents outcomes related to nursing diagnosis and patient care problems for each patient. Collaborates with all members of the health care team to promote a seamless patient care continuum. Communicates patient’s plan of care through effective shift-to-shift communication
Education: Currently enrolled in last year of accredited ADN nursing program or last two years of a BSN nursing program or graduate nurse.
- Nurse Intern I position will be in effect no greater than 1 year if an ADN or 2 years if in a BSN
- Nurse Intern II position will be in effect no greater than 6 months.
Years of Experience: 2 semesters of Clinicals
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.