MRI Technologist - Coldwater Hospital - Per Diem - Variable
ProMedica Coldwater Regional Hospital has been providing high-quality health care services to the Branch County community since 1939. Located in Coldwater, Michigan, ProMedica Coldwater has 71 acute medical beds and 16 adult psychiatric beds to care for patients and their families.
The MR Technologist provides patient services utilizing MR imagining and ancillary equipment. They will perform radiographic procedures as needed. The technologist applies principles of radiation and safety protection for patients, self and others. They can perform image reconstructions on workstations and evaluate MR images for technical quality and make adjustments as necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiography or equivalent (accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education Accreditation - CAHEA) meeting one of the following criteria
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and certified in Radiography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Graduate Technologist of CAHEA program pursuing eligibility in Radiography, CT and/or MR
- Must have knowledge of the general principles and procedures of the modality and be familiar with the operation of the equipment needed to perform MR procedures
- MRI assigned technologist must have approximately 3-6 months of training in the specific area of concentration
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.