CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – Independent Practice – Endoscopy Center
Enjoy the security of being part of a growing Anesthesia team that is integral to one of the largest health systems in the country. We know our CRNA’s are invaluable and therefore, we did not furlough or lay-off any of our team during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Instead, we utilized their skills by staffing trauma and OB centers, intubation teams and a call center consult service to aid the admission and care of COVID patients.
Now is the perfect time to join our Anesthesia team and be a significant part of growing our first CRNA only practice at our Endoscopy Center at The Health and Wellness Center in Sylvania, OH (Beautiful Suburb of Toledo, OH).
In order to maintain clinical skills, the option exists to still work in the hospital setting in one of our practice locations in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. We would gladly work with the right candidate allowing for flexibility within locations. You would not be forced to work exclusively GI/Endo but would be afforded the opportunity to pick up as much as 20-25% of your time in one of our metro facilities.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and believe as your life evolves, so should your career.
- Job Security - with one of the largest health systems in the country
- Professional Growth – opportunity to practice in different settings, utilizing a variety of skills
- Work-Life Balance – you choose to pick up overtime shifts for extra income & call/no-call jobs exist</span>
- Signing Bonus - $20,000
- Relocation Assistance - $10,000
Our Ideal Candidate...
- Independent CRNA practice experience preferred, but not required
- 3 years minimum clinical experience
- Motivated, energetic work ethic
- Great customer service mindset
- Excellent clinical skills
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
ProMedica Health and Wellness Center is an exciting, new healthcare concept that is designed to improve our patients’ health and well-being by bringing essential medical services under one roof. The three-story, 230,000-square-foot facility will house primary care and specialty physician offices, radiology and laboratory services, a pharmacy, a walk-in clinic and community room for educational programs. Providing these services from one location will not only make it more convenient for our patients but will improve the coordination the various stages of care.
Toledo, Ohio offers the attributes of a large cosmopolitan city, while maintaining a small-town atmosphere and charm. Toledo is known as the Glass City because of its long history of innovation in all aspects of the glass industry, and the Jeep vehicle has been manufactured in Toledo since 1941. The region boasts a flair for entertainment that’s rare in this part of the country. You will find an extensive metro-park system, a nationally recognized zoo, a world-renowned museum of art, a variety of community festivals and excellent institutions of higher education including The University of Toledo, University of Michigan and Bowling Green State University. In addition, Toledo is within driving distance to Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland and Columbus. Toledo offers a balance of a comfortable community, popular recreation and challenging practice opportunities. For more information, visit www.toledoregion.com
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Current AANA certification
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to achieving physician and patient satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex/gender (including pregnancy),
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.