Advantage Regional Outreach Coordinator - Remote- Paramount - Full Time - Days-Cincinnati
Provide health plan education to prospective and current Paramount Advantage Members. Assist providers, community agencies, public organizations and internal customers with understanding participation in Paramount Advantage. Develop working relationships with organizations serving Covered Families and Children (CFC) Medicaid consumers (including Healthy Start/Healthy Families), Adult/Child Aged, Blind or Disabled (ABD) and Adult Extension (ADX) Medicaid consumers. Reports to the Public Programs Senior Regional Outreach Coordinator. No positions report to this position.
Primary Duties: essential duties are denoted with ►
- Responsible for coordinating grass roots marketing campaign throughout the (Region to be specified) with focus on areas strategic to Paramount Advantage and ProMedica.
- Coordinate and staff community events sponsored by agencies serving CFC Medicaid consumers(including Healthy Start/Healthy Families), Adult/Child ABD and ADX Medicaid consumers. Ensure that marketing and member educational materials are made available to members, providers, and community agencies as required.
- Explain plan concepts, policies and benefits, available services and use of the plan to members, providers and community representatives.
- Serve as liaison between local county department of job and family services, Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) enrollment entity and the necessary Paramount Advantage departments.
- Assists Senior Regional Outreach Coordinator with marketing and advertising plans, member service issues, public relations, enrollment goals, strategies and other functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associates degree and minimum of two years’ experience in customer or public relations, social services, or Medicaid managed care required.
- HMO license required (must receive license within 90 days of initial employment).
- Demonstrated human relations skills with ability to manage sensitive issues.
- Excellent oral and presentation skills required.
- Valid driver’s license required (submit to DMV reference check) and valid auto insurance coverage.
- Approximately seventy-percent travel required for this positions principle accountabilities, as well as working some evenings and weekends.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills required.
- Ability to move between company workstations, floors and departments; ability to communicate on telephones. Ability to travel independently throughout community in personal automobile. May be required to stoop, reach and lift light loads (20 lbs.).
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.