Optician - Bowling Green - Full Time
Our Mission is to improve your health and well-being.
Being a part of a large family has advantages. With more than 500 ProMedica Physicians and advanced practice providers, our network is the region’s most complete, with connections to leading hospitals and a wide spectrum of health services. ProMedica Physicians have locations serving northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, all working together with a single mission: the health of our communities.
ProMedica Physician Group (PPG) is seeking a Licensed Dispensing Optician to work in Toledo, Ohio and may need to cover on occasion in Monroe, Michigan. The responsibilities of the Licensed Dispensing Optician fills eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames. They recommend specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit client needs. They assist clients in selecting frames according to style and color, coordinating frames with facials and eye measurements and optical prescriptions. The dispensing optician heats, shapes or bends plastic or metal frames to adjust eyeglasses to fit the client. Previous experience as an optician is preferred. If you are interested we invite you to apply!
- One year certificate from college or technical school
- Three to Six months related experience and/or training as an Optician is required.
- Must demonstrate strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Compassion – treat each and every patient and co-worker with respect, integrity and dignity.
- Innovation - search to find a better way and embrace changes.
- Teamwork – become a member of an inclusive team of diverse and unique individuals who collaborate to meet the ongoing needs of our patients and communities.
- Excellence – strive to be the best in all we do; we value lifelong learning, practice continuous improvement and provide exceptional service in living our Mission.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.