RN / Registered Nurse - Per Visit- Home Care - Part Time - Days - Weekend Incentive
Adrian, Michigan; Dundee, Michigan
The Registered Nurse provides nursing care to individuals and groups which require specialized knowledge, judgment, and skill derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, spiritual/cultural, and nursing sciences. The Registered Nurse functions within the full scope of nursing practice as noted by the Board of Nursing of their designated state for which they are practicing in addition to compliance with any of the hospitals accrediting bodies.
Who is the ideal Promedica employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Responsible 10
- Critical thinker 9
- Compassionate 9
- Communicator 9
- Adaptable 9
- Multi-tasker 8
Additional success profiles:
- Detail oriented,
$2,500 Sign On Bonus for Part Time Field Nurse
*must be eternal candidate to qualify
Servicing Lenawee County, MI
Provides direct nursing care to assigned patients. Works under the direction of the supervisor and in collaboration with the skilled care coordinator and case manager to provide skilled visits as directed. Follows admission procedures when initiating patient episodes at start of care. Identifies patient needs and communicates information with the physician/case manager/skilled care coordinator and other care team members.
1. Provides skilled nursing care to assigned patients. Demonstrates ability to accurately provide all ordered care. Demonstrates ability to perform assessments and report changes in condition and other pertinent information to the physician and/or skilled care coordinator.
2. Collaboratively works with the skilled care coordinator and other members of the health care team to ensure continuity of care.
3. Documents all care adhering to agency policies and procedures and Medicare Conditions of Participation.
4. Identifies, develops and provides appropriate patient/ caregiver education to meet patient/ caregiver learning needs
5. Demonstrates a commitment to customer service.
6. Demonstrates organizational skills to effectively manage daily assignment.
7. Pursues educational opportunities to enhance competencies, knowledge base and skills.
8. Participates in meetings, taskforce activities, and quality improvement studies as requested.
9. Participates in on-call/holiday/weekend responsibility as requested.
10. Performs other duties as directed.
Education: Minimum Associates degree in nursing
Skills: BLS required. Basic comfort level with computers
Years of Experience: 1 year clinical experience required
License: Must be licensed RN in state of Ohio, Michigan or both depending on service area. Valid Driver's license.
Skills: Prior experience with computerized documentation system.
Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries. Effective interpersonal skills.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
I joined ProMedica in 2014, right after I finished nursing school. I’ve always wanted to become a nurse, I enjoy the feeling of making people feel safe and caring for them. Nursing is about being there for someone when they feel alone and holding their hand when they are scared. It was easy to choose PROMEDICA due to the residency program that I heard wonderful things about. The residency helped guide me into becoming a confident nurse. I started on the orthopedic floor where I have learned so much from my wonderful work family! I’ve done many different things within the hospital setting, such as becoming an EPIC superuser where I even went in Coldwater to help with their go-live. I was part of the skin team, served on a Nursing grand rounds forum. In July I was crossed trained to the Adult ICU, it was something I thought would be a wonderful experience, I’ve met a great group of people that I enjoyed training and working with when needed. ~Julie
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.