Physician / Pediatrician
ProMedica Physicians Pediatrics is looking for a board eligible/certified Pediatrician to join our busy and established practice in Adrian, MI
- Practice currently consists of 2 Physicians and 2 APPs
- Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Practice call, Nursery call, and newborn rounding required.
Do not miss this opportunity to join us:
- Excellent benefits package
- Attractive signing bonus
- Competitive compensation with Quality Performance Financial incentives
- CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
Adrian, Michigan is located in southeast Michigan’s Lenawee County. Adrian is a family-oriented community with excellent schools, two colleges, a symphony, a vintage downtown district, and superb quality of life. Adrian also boasts the Croswell Opera House, the oldest continuously operated theatre in Michigan, which features monthly performances. The close proximity to Toledo, Ann Arbor, and Detroit provides unlimited opportunities for cultural events, as well as college and professional sports. The nearby Irish Hills, a beautiful resort area featuring several lakes, provides access to outdoor recreation and water sports.
25,000 people call this beautiful community home.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include drug screen
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.