PA / Physician Assistant - Orthopedics
ProMedica Physicians Orthopedics is currently seeking a motivated BC/BE Physician Assistant to join our practice in Adrian, MI.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- No weekend or call requirements
- Fast-paced environment with a focus on patient care
- Triage patients who may be candidates for surgery
Do not miss this opportunity to join us:
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation with Quality Performance Financial incentives
- CME Allowance
- Onboarding concierge service
- Provider Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
ProMedica Physicians Group (PPG)
Being a part of a large family has advantages. With more than 1200 ProMedica Physicians and advanced practice providers, our network is the region’s most complete, with connections to leading hospitals and a wide spectrum of health services. ProMedica Physicians have locations serving northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, all working together with a single mission: the health of our communities. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org
- Masters degree
- Must be licensed or license eligible in the state of Michigan
- Certificate of Authority to practice is required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Experience in Orthopedics preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.