CT Technologist - Radiology - Part Time - Variable
**$2,500 Sign On Bonus!
The Charles and Virginia Hickman Hospital will give our community it’s first-ever wellness destination. Our families and friends will have improved access to nutrition education, exercise resources and state-of-the-art care like they never have before. We offer over 200,000 square feet and has 58 acute cate beds in our new state-of-the-art regional hospital. Our campus also features an organic farm with access to nutrition, education and therapies. We will serve as a community hub that touches residents of all ages and promotes a higher quality of life. This is a new model of collaboration between ProMedica and the community. We are excited to set a new standard for health and wellness in Lenawee County.
Under the direction of a radiologist, the CT Technologist performs complex professional procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. They obtain high quality scans, which are interpreted by a radiologist in the evaluation of disease or abnormality. Assists radiologists or other staff physicians in the performance of diagnostic CT procedures whenever required. This position also requires General Radiology job functions.
**excludes internal candidates
*Candidates must be external to be eligible for the Sign-on Bonus with a two year agreement.
- Must have completed formal radiology technology training at an AMA approved school.
- Must be able to cope with the stressful situations and handle deadlines in a demanding, fast paced medical environment.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be competent in the use of facility communication systems and equipment (e.g. EMR/PACS and fax machines).
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from radiology or other medical equipment and computerized systems.
- Must have met ARRT registry requirements and be CT registered.
- If CT registry eligible, must pass registry within one year of accepting the position; if performing in more than one modality and registry eligible, must pass registry within one year of accepting additional responsibilities (see addendum). License by state if applicable.
- Must be CPR certified
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.