CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Hickman Hospital - Per Diem
Enjoy the security of being part of a growing Anesthesia team that is integral to one of the largest health systems in the country. We know our CRNA’s are invaluable and therefore, we did not furlough or lay-off any of our team during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Instead, we utilized their skills by staffing trauma and OB centers, intubation teams and a call center consult service to aid the admission and care of COVID patients.
ProMedica Physicians Anesthesiology is seeking Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work at ProMedica Charles and Virginia Hickman Hospital in Adrian, MI. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons, other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a variety of procedures. This role is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Job Security - with one of the largest health systems in the country
- Professional Growth – opportunity to practice in different settings, utilizing a variety of skills
- Work-Life Balance – you choose to pick up overtime shifts for extra income & call/no-call jobs exist</li>
- Signing Bonus - $45,000 with a 3 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance - $10,000
We are currently hiring for a variety of shifts, including Full-Time, Part-Time, Per Diem – or something in between!
We understand the importance of work-life balance and believe as your life evolves, so should your career.
- Revised Compensation Model
- Premium pay for nights/weekends/holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Paid CME
- Retention bonus
The ProMedica Charles and Virginia Hickman Hospital is nestled on M-52 in Adrian Township. The hospital is over 200,000 square feet, consisting of 40 medical-surgical beds, 10 critical care beds, four operating rooms with three minor procedure rooms, 27 emergency rooms, eight labor and delivery rooms and full diagnostics.
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Michigan
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to achieving physician and patient satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.