NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Employment scams, including fake job postings, fake recruiter e-mails, and work-from-home schemes are on the rise. Please be cautious during your job search and contact ProMedica if you have any concerns. ProMedica does not use instant messaging for our interview/hiring process or to extend offers. ProMedica may use text messaging to update applicants on the status of their application. ProMedica will never request you to purchase computer or software systems for employment opportunities with our company. If you wish to verify the legitimacy of any job posting, e-mail or other correspondence alleging to have been sent by or on behalf of ProMedica recruiters, please contact ProMedica at firstname.lastname@example.org
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
APPLICATION PROCESS QUESTIONS
- Do I need to have an email address to apply for positions at ProMedica?
- Yes, in order to complete the online application, an e-mail address is required. You will be notified by e-mail to confirm your successful job application completion and if your application is forwarded to a hiring department for consideration.
- How can I track the status of my application?
- You can log into your account with the user e-mail and password you created to check the status of your application.
- How do I apply for a job at ProMedica?
- All applications should be submitted using the online application process. The first step in the process is to visit the ProMedica careers web site, careers.promedica.org. From this page you can search for jobs by location or keywords. Once you have identified a position you are interested in, you can click “Submit your Résumé/CV to this job” at the bottom of the job details page. You will be asked to create an account and continue your application.
- If you need assistance with completing the online application, please contact the ProMedica Recruitment Center at 419-824-7150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I know if my online application was submitted successfully?
- You will be notified by e-mail to confirm your successful job application completion and if your application is forwarded to a hiring department for consideration.
- I don’t have a resume. How do I create one?
- Resume templates are available free of charge on the Internet. They can be located by searching for resumes. You may also find resume assistance at The Source Northwest Ohio, which is located at 1301 Monroe St., Toledo.
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- To reset your password, visit careers.promedica.org and click on “My Account” Below Returning User, click on “Forgot your password?.”
- If I don’t have a computer, how can I apply for positions at ProMedica?
- If you don’t have a computer you can call 419-824-7150 or email email@example.com suggestions. Computers are also available at most public libraries and The Source Northwest Ohio, which is located at 1301 Monroe Street, Toledo, OH 43604.
- Who can I contact for assistance in completing my job application?
- If you have questions or experience technical difficulties in applying online, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Describe in detail your question or issue and include your name, e-mail address and phone number. You can generally expect a response within 72 hours.
- Who can I contact if I need an accommodation for special assistance in completing my application?
- If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in ProMedica’s application process by calling 419- 824-7150 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
SEARCHING AND APPLYING FOR JOBS
- How do I search for open positions?
- To search for open positions, click on “Search Jobs.” You can search by location, or keyword initially. You can also search for different categories once looking at jobs.
- How long does a position remain open?
- ProMedica does not have defined closing dates. Open positions will remain on the careers web site until the position is filled or closed without a hire.
- How will I know if a position has been filled?
- If a position is no longer on the careers web site, it may have been filed or closed without a hire. You can also review the status of your application by logging into your account.
- What happens after I submit my application for an open position?
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when you have successfully applied to an open position. Your application and qualifications will be reviewed by a recruiter for the minimum qualifications and the department's preferred skills and experience for the position. The hiring manager will review applications from the forwarded candidates and select those they are interested in contacting for an interview. The recruiter will contact an applicant if the hiring manager is interested in arranging an interview. Following the interviews, the hiring manager will select the most suitable candidate for the position. The recruiter will extend a job offer to this individual.
APPLICATION STATUS QUESTIONS
- How do I check the status of my application?
- You can log into your account and click on “Résumé/CV Submission History” for an update on the positions to which you submitted applications.
- What can I expect to hear about the status of my application?
- You can monitor the status of your application online through the Résumé/CV Submission History” feature. If the hiring manager is interested in speaking with you regarding the position, the recruiter will contact you directly. We regret that due to the volume of applicants ProMedica receives, we are unable to respond to each candidate individually regarding the status of their application.
- Who can I talk to about a job I have applied for?
- A recruiter will contact you directly if the hiring manager is interested in speaking with you about a position for which you applied. We regret that due to the volume of applicants ProMedica receives, we are unable to respond to each candidate individually regarding the status of his or her application.
- Are there resources available for military veterans seeking civilian careers?
- A good resource for military veterans seeking a job is org/vets.
- If I am selected to interview for a position, how should I prepare?
- Make sure you are dressed appropriately for the interview and that you arrive on time for your appointment. If you need directions, the recruiter can provide them. You may want to bring additional copies of your resume and a list of references. Candidates may also want to prepare questions you want to ask.