NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Employment scams, including fake job postings, fake recruiter emails and work-from-home schemes are on the rise. Please be cautious during your job search and contact ProMedica if you have any concerns. ProMedica does not use instant messaging for our interview/hiring process or to extend offers. ProMedica may use text messaging to update applicants on the status of their application. ProMedica will never request you to purchase computer or software systems for employment opportunities with our company. If you wish to verify the legitimacy of any job posting, email or other correspondence alleging to have been sent by or on behalf of ProMedica recruiters, please contact ProMedica at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated health care organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit http://www.promedica.org/about-promedica.
ProMedica is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
ProMedica will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing or action, including an investigation conducted by the company, or furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing or action, including an investigation conducted by ProMedica or (c) consistent with ProMedica's legal duty to furnish information.
Application Process Questions
How do I search and apply for a job at ProMedica?
All applications should be submitted online at careers.promedica.org. The first step in the process is to visit the ProMedica careers website. Once you have identified a position, click "Apply Now" at the bottom of the job details page. Applicants will create a username and password and provide an answer to a security question. Once your registration is completed, the system will remember your email address the next time you attempt to apply or re-access your application.
- ProMedica: If you need assistance with completing the online application, please contact ProMedica Talent Acquisition at 419-824-7150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ProMedica Senior Care: If you need assistance with completing the online application, please contact the ProMedica Senior Care job line at email@example.com.
Do I need to have an email address to apply for positions at ProMedica?
Yes, an email address is required to complete the online application. You will be notified by email and/or text (if you opt-in to text messages) to confirm your online application was completed and to receive updates on the status of your application.
How long does it take to complete the online application?
The length of the online application varies. Applicants who already have a résumé can likely complete the process in about 5 - 10 minutes.
How do I know if my online application was submitted successfully?
You will be notified by email and/or text (if you opt-in to text messages) to confirm your application was completed.
I don't have a resume. How do I create one?
Resume templates are available free of charge on the internet; search for "résumés."
I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- ProMedica: To reset your password, visit careers.promedica.org and click on "My Account" below Returning User; click on "Forgot your password?" If you are still having issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ProMedica Senior Care: Applicants will create a username and password and provide an answer to a security question. Once the New User Registration is completed, the system will recognize the applicant's email address the next time they attempt to apply or re-access their application. If an applicant forgets their username or password, they can click the "Forgot Username" or "Forgot Password" link on the login page.
If I don't have a computer, how can I apply for positions at ProMedica?
ProMedica's career site is accessible on mobile devices, and most public libraries have computers you can use.
Who can I contact for assistance in completing my job application?
- ProMedica: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in ProMedica's application process by calling 419-824-7150 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- ProMedica Senior Care: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in ProMedica Senior Care's application process by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens after I submit my application for an open position?
You will receive an email and/or text confirmation when you have successfully applied for an open position. Your application and qualifications will be reviewed by a recruiter, and we'll be in touch.
How do I check the status of my application?
- ProMedica: You can log in to your account and click on "Résumé Submission History" for an update on the positions to which you submitted applications.
- ProMedica Senior Care: You can log in to your account with the user email and password you created to check the status of your application.
What are job alerts and how do I sign up for them?
Job alerts are a system-generated email to you based on the location and type of position of interest. You can remain aware of positions by signing up for job alerts here.